Welcome to GIFT
What is GIFT?
$GIFT is a brand-new bsc token that will revolutionize the gift and crypto industries. Using GIFT, you’ll be able to give family and friends a GIFT that gains value through our unique Gifting protocol.
How does GIFT work?
Let’s imagine you want to introduce a friend or family member to the crypto industry, or give them a present on a special occasion.
Using the custom GIFT protocol launching on our website, you’ll be able send them a personalized NFT including your own custom message and design. Not only do these NFTs last for life — but you will be able to add yield earning GIFT tokens to them!
And this is just one of GIFT’s main utilities — there are further developments (including partnerships) outlined in the roadmap on our website.
What are the tokenomics?
- GIFT is here to stay, which is why 50% of all private presale tokens are vested for one month, and 90% of team tokens are vested over a 15 month period.
- GIFT tokens will have friction-less yield. This means that token holders will earn GIFT passively directly to their wallets. This is achieved by a 2% redistribution tax on all GIFT transactions.
- GIFT token supply will decrease over time. An initial 5% supply burn will slowly accumulate yield from the redistribution tax, reducing circulating supply and increasing scarcity.
- GIFT has a huge marketing budget that 1% of each transaction will go into, so you can expect consistent high-quality marketing from launch. Once the project is self sufficient, this tax will be eliminated.
Max Supply: 100,000,000 GIFT
Initial Burn: 5%
Marketing Wallet: 1.383%
Unicrypt Presale Fee: 0.585%
Team/Future Marketing/Burns: 30% — 3% Live, 2% in a 1 month vesting contract, 5% in vesting contracts released every 3 months until 15 months.
Private Presale: 5% — 2.5% Live and 2.5% in a 1 month vesting contract
Public Presale: 32.5%
Circulating Supply on Listing: 64.117%
Burned Supply on Listing: 5%
What’s in store?
GIFT has dozens of updates in store, including the launch of its flagship custom NFT protocol in the near future. Here is just some of what’s planned in our roadmap:
- GIFT protocol release
- Platform Alpha Release
- High-Profile Partnerships
- Gift Shop Platform
- Retailer Integrations
And much, much more…
Keep up to date with GIFT: